Wednesday 11 September 2013

Which Tablet?

At this moment in my life journey I feel like I would like to purchase a tablet. However, I have a few questions:
  1. Do I really NEED a tablet or is it just a 'Nice-to-Have'?
  2. Would a smaller netbook type laptop device be more functional?
  3. What features am I looking for?
  4. What size do I want?
  5. Which tablet should I end up getting?

Answers:
  1. No I do not NEED one per se. I just enjoy having a portable entertainment device.
    Here is what I would use it for ......
    - Youtube
    - Twitter
    - Email
    - Surfing the net
    - Kindle
    - Occasional games (although the kids would use it for more games).
  2. Perhaps since it has a keyboard and would be able to accommodate 'real' windows programs
  3. Ok here goes ....
    - Non-bluetooth Keyboard
    - Full USB
    - Sylus with hand writing recognition
    - Voice to text
    - Side-by-Side applications
    - Expandable storage
    - HDMI output
  4. This is a difficult one:
    - I like to convenience of the smaller devices but screen size is an issue when reading kindle books/mags with maps/images
  5. I am torn between 3 at the moment:
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    - MS Surface RT

No comments:

Post a Comment